Rondeberg Holiday Resort
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Bulshoek Dam Olifants River, West Coast, Western Cape | Clanwilliam: 22km
- On the banks of the Bulshoek Dam, Olifants River
- Surrounded by the the Ceder Mountains
- Rondeberg is a ideal stopover
- Facilities range from general camping to luxury private camping
- Stone cottage camping and five luxury chalets (all fully air-conditioned).
- Bird-watchers will be treated to over 135 documented species near the dam (also a favourite for fishing and watersports)
- Day trips to Bird Island, around 80 km away.
- Hiking opportunities, Bushman paintings,
- A private Nature Reserve in the surrounding hills.
- Day trips to Namaqualand, especially wild flower season.
- Facilities: convenience, store coin-operated laundry, conference facilities,
- For the kids: pool table, trampoline, swing & tuck shop.
- All camping sites are serviced with electrical points and are fully lawned.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
When travelling northwards on the N7, the resort is 22 km past Clanwilliam, with a well-appointed entrance.