Rocky Bay Resort
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Pennington, Scottburgh, Park Rynie South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal | Durban: 80km
- Rocky Bay Resorts is situated on the scenic South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal less than an hour away from Durban. Glorious summers and tempered winters, surrounded by golden beaches, indigenous forests and rolling hills make Rocky Bay Resorts an all year round prime holiday destination.
- Rocky Bay Resorts boasts accommodation to suit all your needs from one bedroom log cabins to a 6 sleeper three bedroom log cabins, Caravan Park with many sites offering a sea views and a conference centre all set within a luscious coastal environment.
- There are many activities in the area to keep young and old entertained, from MTB and Running Trails, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, jet skiing, a choice of four golf courses, game parks, casino and scuba diving not to mention the Caravan Park and Lodge have Jungle Gyms and freshwater swimming pools to keep youngsters entertained.
- The Sugar Baron Restaurant offers our guest an opportunity to enjoy scrumptious relaxing meals, awesome views and thirst quenching drinks without having to set foot out of the resort or into a car.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- Address: Old Main Road, Park Rynie, KwaZulu-Natal
- GPS Co-ordinates: S30° 20.120', E30° 43.923'
Published in South Coast